SERVING: 8 – 10 PREP TIME: 10 MIN
CHILL TIME: 1 HOUR
1 Plain Panettone
1 Cup Whipping Cream
1 250 g Container Mascarpone
½ Cup Nutella
¼ Cup Powdered Sugar + extra for dusting
4 tbsp Amaretto Liquor + 1/3 cup for brushing the panettone
1 Pint fresh raspberries
1. In a mixing bowl add the whipped cream, mascarpone, Amaretto and the powdered sugar.
2. Whip the cream mixture until smooth and stiff peaks have formed.
3. Slice the Pandoro horizontally, being careful not to break the points of the star shape.
4. Place the largest slice on a serving dish then brush with Amaretto, then spread a spoonful of Nutella followed by the cream mixture and topped with fresh raspberries and dusted with powdered sugar.
5. Place the next largest slice on top, positioning it on an angle so the points of the stars are staggered on alternate layers.
6. Repeat with the Amaretto, Nutella and cream mixture on every slice and continue to stagger the layers until you reach the top.
7. Place the Nutella and cream mixture on the very top with the raspberries.
8. Dust all over with powdered sugar.
9. This can be made a few hours ahead of time and kept in a cool place.
10. Best consumed within 1-2 days.
A first generation Italian Canadian with a love for food and the Italian Lifestyle.